Monday, December 11, 2017

Gift Guide for Mom




Every year I seem to struggle with what gifts to get for my mom. Not onLy during the holidays, but for her birthday too! Today I am sharing a few items that I know most mothers would love! The prices vary too!

1. Louis Vuitton Key Pouch- who wouldn't love to be gifted with some LV during the holidays?! This is such a convenient key pouch to have in your bag! I use mine for all of my gift cards and membership cards.
2. Slippers- Fuzzy slippers are the best! And I especially love these with the little pom flower detail
3. MacKenzie Child- I would LOVE to have this piece in my kitchen. It is such a staple.
4. FitFlops- If you take notice next time you go out, so many mom types love to wear FitFlops and I know why! They are so comfy and great for your feet! These are particularly cute with the fringe.
5. MAC Eye Shadow- You can't go wrong with this pallet. There are endless amount of looks you can create.
6. Tiffany's Bracelet- I love this bracelet. I actually own one in pink and I already bought this one pictured for my mom last year. But this year she has hinted that she maybe would like more to layer so that is why I included it in this gift guide, it has already been a hit!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Olivia's 3 Month Update!

Hi friends! Wow, I cannot believe my baby girl is already 3 months old! She is turning into quite the little person now! She is full of smil...