Monday, November 13, 2017

Gifts for Her

Happy Monday! I took some time over the weekend to round up some items that I thought would be nice for that special lady in your life! The items are in various price points so you can really find something for anyone on your list. Happy shopping!
1. Valentino Dupes
2. Sara Happ Lip Balm
3. Such cute denim with the most subtle pearl detail. Perfect for that friend who wants to try a new trend.
4.Love this phone case. Currently in my shopping cart.
5. These candles smell so yummy!
6. I have been eyeing the iwatch and leaving subtle hints for hubby (hehe)
7. Love this necklace

No comments :

Post a Comment

Olivia's 3 Month Update!

Hi friends! Wow, I cannot believe my baby girl is already 3 months old! She is turning into quite the little person now! She is full of smil...