Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Gifts for Him

Hi friends! Today on the blog I am sharing some great gift ideas for the special guy in your life! Just some items I'm thinking of snagging for my hubbs. All items are linked!
1. Cole Haan shoes are my favorite for men! And it helps that these are on sale too!
2. The Art of Shaving has a bunch of great items to gift your guy this year!
3. Something about a cotton long sleeve shirt is just cozy to me!
4. I don't know how many times we have tried to plug headphones into our iphones just to roll our eyes remembering we can't do that anymore! These headphones are a must!
5. The ecobee is the hottest thermostat out there. It comes with room sensors so that your a/c unit can keep the rooms most lived in at your comfort level.
6. This is a classic looking watch. I love that it just goes with anything!
7. This watchbox is sleek and would look great in a closet or on a nightstand.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Olivia's 3 Month Update!

Hi friends! Wow, I cannot believe my baby girl is already 3 months old! She is turning into quite the little person now! She is full of smil...